Subject: Re: [Leica] R4s Question
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 03:51:05 -0500

Don,

The R4s is as good a camera, if not better than my F3HP. It has a nice feel
of quality to it. It is light weight and it has a SPOT meter or close to it
anyway. I like the sound of the shutter firing.

The prices on the R equipment is certainly much less than M stuff, except
like you said. Imagine the same gear on an M system, including the M body.
Double or triple. So if the leica lens is they key than R is the entry point.

I like the look and feel of that 35/2.8 Elmarit. Just hope the pictures
look equally as nice.

Steve