Subject: Re: [Leica] R4s Question
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 23:07:07 -0500

Thanks Don. The little silver button on the upper left back looking down,
next to and right of the rewind crank and ISO knob: what is that. The
little red light comes on. Thanks again.

Steve

PS. I loaded up some 400TCN. Shot some natural light shots of my dog. 30th
at 2.8. We'll see how the turn out.

I have concluded that the price of entry for Leica quality is cheaper for
an R system than an M system by hundreds if not more dollars.