Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Noctilux-M f1
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:18:05 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<< When I edited a roll of film this morning, a picture I took with my 75
Summilux at a school's Valentines Day performance by second graders gave a
new slant on being a Valentine.>>>>>

Hi Eric,

The lens is only part of the story, as there are a number of news paper
photgraphers who:

 A/ wouldn't see it or they might see it, but not react.

 B/ if they reacted, they'd blow it all away with flash, because they
don't have the ability to think "available light". Nor do they have
the glass to allow them the kind of reproduction qualities the 75 does

Neat story telling good feeling picture!   Always nice to look at the work
of a guy who knows what being a photojournalist is all about!

ted