Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I like my M6
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:55:38 -0800

A S Jordan wrote:

> I like my M6 because my M4 wore out and the meter is handy. But I am also
<snip>
> regards, Andrew Jordan
Andrew

Wore out! My god man, how many rolls did you put through it?

I seem to recall reading about an M3 used by the ship's photographer one
one of the luxury liners, QM or QE, being 'retired' in perfect working
condition when the ship was decommissioned, said M3 having taken over
1,000,000 one million! photos.

Well, keep on snapping!

Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown