Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Limit of Noctilux
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 20:01:09 EST

<< The discussion recently of the Noctilux has made me wonder at how slow a
 >shutter speed those of you who use it can RELIABLY get a sharp hand-held
 >shot. >>

Does this not depend on one's personal determination of what "sharp" is.  It
seems to me that this varies so much that it is difficult to compare answers
to this question without actually looking at the slides or large enlargments.
I know some poeple who's idea of "sharp" is my idea of "blury."

Tom Shea