Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Limit of Noctilux
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:24:50 EST

Ted:

Agreed...

((((Goofed  and sent the LUG a message fragement:  Whole "cloth"  (thread)
follows:)))

Imaging with:

1.   hand held camera
2.   wide open lens
3.   full brokeh invitation
4.   < 1/30 slow speed shooting
5.   breath control
6.   tremor management (age related challenge)
7.   rock steady positioning (of course)
8.   elective, ambient light (aesthetic challenge)
9.   Noctilux or Summilux Optics
10. multiple exposures (insurance in an uncertain universe)
11. a fast film as an optical ace in the pocket (insurance, ditto)
12.  X variable

.......And, who among us has not stumbled into such demanding photographic
situations, and especially those among us who prefer available light
photography?

.......And, let us not forget that our efforts ought to take place in the
spirit of playfullness; remember, the Chinese proverb declaring that a truely
great photographer is one who has "not lost child's mind"!

,,,,,,,,Our Noctilux Thread -in electronic LUG space- has again m-o-t-i-v-a-t-
e-d this hobbiest explore more deeply a hitherto fuzzy dimension of Leica
Photography from which I hope to emerge with less fuzz and more sharpness!

Leon
LP6@aol