Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Summilux Question
From: "R E Sharp" <hi-res@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:24:38 -0500

I seem to have posted to the group when I meant to post to an individual. I
certainly do apologize. After a moment of shock, a quick check of the
buttons and icons suggests something is mis-configured that previously
worked ("Reply to Author")... not that I'm a computer genius, but I do try
to observe netiquette. And the reason the message said "Private" was so the
recipient could pick it out of the three score or more of LUG messages
which we all enjoy daily. Again, my apologies.