Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Summilux Question
From: "R E Sharp" <hi-res@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 19:46:22 -0500

(Private note) Richard: I know you're still working on *whether* you want
the Summilux, but did I mention that we have it in stock at Mid-City and
besides the usual delivery arrangements and Leica instant rebate, could
offer a further personal rebate bringing it below "M.A.P." -- I figure it's
just my job to increase your temptations! <g>

Secondly, now that I'm a new R6 user (w/60 macro), I'd like to hear how you
like your 80-200. Any sense at all that it's "too Minolta"? Ever tried the
previous 70-210 or earlier 75-200? Or should I just order in the $5000+
APO? (Right!)

I'll be off Monday, but back Tues thru Fri should you care to call. E-mail
is also fine as usual. Have a good week. --Robert Sharp

> From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: [Leica] 50mm Summilux Question
> Date: Sunday, February 15, 1998 2:46 PM
>
> Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
> I use the 50/2 Summicron and the much beloved 50/1 Noctilux.  The
Noctilux