Subject: Re: [Leica] Handheld Limit of Noctilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:39:36 -0500

Geroge wrote:

<<<<I don't buy the argument that on a good day I can shoot up to 1 second
handheld and have pictures as sharp as if taken with a tripod. >>>>>

George,

Not one person on the LUG said "you could hold a camera steady for a second
on any given day!

And it's highly anyone has done it effectively more than once in a alife
time or so!

<<<If this isn't just "bragging rights", then perhaps I am simply unable to
relax enough when pressing the release, as hard as I've tried ... even with
elbows resting on a church pew, or up against a brick wall .>>>>>

Not brgging rights at all! It is just the difference between one
photographer's ability to breathe and shoot and anothers not being able to
control themselves in the same manner!

ted