Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for an equipment roll-call ?
From: cmbrow@mail.wm.edu
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:41:24 +0000

Amen . . .

I joined this list, from which I will soon resign, because I thought
I might learn something useful about Leicas.  Instead I encounter,
on my first day no less, the sort of locker-room, "I'll show you
mine if you'll show me yours," that so titilates male adolescents
and that is so repulsive a characteristic of Leica fetishism in
particular.

What's the point of this display?

Jeeze, I'm going back to rec.photo.

Chandos Michael Brown