Subject: [Leica] Query
From: cmbrow@mail.wm.edu
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 13:19:12 +0000

Now that I've completely alienated the list, er...introduced myself,
I feel comfortable in asking a question.

I just recd. my used Summilux 35/1.4.  It came with a hood/filter
combo that I've not seen before, part#12504.  It appears that the
filter is an integral part of the hood.  What have I got.  How does
one change/replace the filter?

Many thanks.

In reponse to Lucien's posting of models: isn't the M2-R missing, or
does memory deceive?

Chandos

College of William and Mary
cmbrow@mail.wm.edu