Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #176
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:37:54 -0600

At 02:12 PM 2/17/98 +0100, you wrote:

>the postage. I don't even try to think of whether this would be done by
>the Nikon or Canon guys for a twenty year old camera. What will happen
>to my (so-called professional) F5 in twenty years?

Actually Nikon did something similar for me once. They sent me three rubber
finger grips for their original AF 180 2.8. Very handy, and appreciated.
It's this kind of service that all manufacturers should be doing
considering how much we spend on their stuff. Leica has problems just like
all the others, compounded by the fact they are a much smaller company than
anyone else.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke