Subject: Re: [Leica] Time for an equipment roll-call ?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:46:15 -0600

At 05:41 PM 2/17/98 +0000, you wrote:

>on my first day no less, the sort of locker-room, "I'll show you
>mine if you'll show me yours," that so titilates male adolescents
>and that is so repulsive a characteristic of Leica fetishism in
>particular.
>
>What's the point of this display?

If you had been here when we did the roll call, you'd probably understand.
Stick around, this is way better than the rec.photo.arguments or whatever
news group.

Some of us are actually pros who produce work for money, most seem to be
amateurs. This particular thread is just another flare up casued by, no
doubt, a misalginment of the stars.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke