Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Manual - 1953
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:37:10 -0500

Ian - I have a fondness for the 12th ed. of the Leica Manual.  Curt Miller
who is on the list and I have waxed poetic about this tome.  It was one of
the earliest photo books that I read as my father taught me this hobby.  He
had at the time a IIIf which he used and he obtained a IIIc for me to use.
When my father passed 2 years ago I was anxious to get it back but found
that it had been given to my sister's live in boyfriend ( another
story!!!).  I did finally get a copy , battered but with author's
signatures so life is now back in balance.  I recently obtained a IIIf and
out came the 12th ed. so that I could relearn it's operation.  enjoy the
12th ed.

ernie nitka