Subject: Re: [Leica] R series entry level.
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:33:27 -0500

 David   - Here's my 2 cents worth - I use the Leica RE and have found it
to be very nice for my purposes.  It has Aperture priority with either
average or spot metering as well as manual.  No MLU.  Requires a batter to
work with the exception of a mechanical 1/100 speed.  I bought mine new as
it was collecting dust on someone's shelf but used examples go for ~$800.

ernie