Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted / Jeff / Marvin = NO !!!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:20:08 -0500

don Bledsoe wrote:

<<<<Of course in my house there is also a 1911A1 Colt, cocked and locked,
and a 12 gage pump backed by people that have the will and know how to use
them. >>>>>>>>

Well Don me man,

Thanks for letting folks know your armed and ready for a home invastion.
Unles you are in the house 29 hours a day, well what can I say.

<<<<<One Leica camera and a computer is probable cause for a thief to
ransack your house in order to see what else they can come up with>>>>>>

And you are perfectly correct! However, I know that if I jump in a field
with a bull he may realize I'm their and not attack. But if I start waving
a big red cloth in his face the chances are I could, might be, and possibly
will get attacked.

That's why I think those who wish to wave all the gear enmasse in the face
of the world in one great big here it is folks come get it ........are
possibly, maybe could be asking to be robbed.

Like I said, it is a possibilty and you pointed out the fact we use
computers makes us ripe for picking, but if we flaunt it, we are
advertising like a double page newspaper ad.

Hey folks don't let me rain on your parade. So far I'm immpressed with what
people have for picking! :)

ted