Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted / Jeff / Marvin = NO !!!
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:53:57 EST

<<
 Thanks for letting folks know your armed and ready for a home invastion.
 Unles you are in the house 29 hours a day, well what can I say.

 <<<<<One Leica camera and a computer is probable cause for a thief to
 ransack your house in order to see what else they can come up with>>>>>>

  I have been told many times & have also read that the primary items, next
  to cash of course, are weapons and drugs ---Leicas are only incidental.

  Marvin (lensless in Gaza) Moss