Subject: [Leica] Re: Joe / Ted / Jeff / Marvin = NO !!!
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 00:57:10 EST

 Joe etal  - my wife just read your post - and then added:
"Just don't point a Leica at them or they will show off for you and roll over"

 Marvin
  In a message dated 98-02-18 21:12:12 EST, Joe wrote:
<<
 Don,
 Your point is well taken, but I'm sorry you added the guns to the list.
 Legally owned guns stolen from honest folks are a rich source of illicit
 weapons for those who are likely to use them for undesired purposes. I am not
 getting into the listing of assets, but I do have two large dogs.  Those
 desiring to loot the goodies must first work with the dogs.

 Joe Stephenson