Subject: Re: [Leica] f/2.8 135mm for SL
From: Don Bledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:02:42 -0800 (PST)

- ---Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> wrote:

<<does anyone of you have experience with the elmarit 135mm for SL?>>

>>I have one.  I use it.  I like it.  If you don't need the extra
stop, though, the 4/135 Elmar or Tele-Elmar I have found somewhat more
satisfactory.<<

I may not know how many hours are in a day but but I'm pretty sure
Leitz doesn't (didn't) make an Elmar f/4 135 or a Tele-Elmar 4/135 for
the Leicaflex SL? Unless you want to limit yourself to close focus
with the 222whatever M to R adapter. :-)

Best, Don