Subject: Re: [Leica] Classic Snapshot Setting help needed.
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 23:29:02 +0100

It's a combination of distance and f-stop. To more correct,
there are 2 with the 50 m lens, and 1 with the 35. It is
mentioned by Kisselbach and Woff. I remember pretty well,
because it were not my favorite distances - and I was angry
on them :)

50 mm, "close": f 8, 8 feet, DOF: 6.5-10 feet
50 mm, "far": f 8, 15 feet, DOF: 10-25 feet

35 mm: f 8, 8 feet, DOF 5.5-16 feet.

Alf