Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summilux ASPH imaging (was: Ein Stuck Lens ?)
From: Satoshi Oka <oka@.mxa.usen-net.or.jp>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 98 10:04:33 +0900

Hello,

I have Summilux 35 ASPH. (2nd ver. one asperical surface)
The image of wide open does't make double contours in the unsharp area.

There is the test report comparing asperical(1st) with ASPH(2nd)
in Asahicamera(Japanese photo journal) Feb,'98
The report says that the images of in-focus area are similar but
aspherical
makes double contors in the out-of-focus-area while ASPH does't make
double
contors in the out-of-focus-area.

There are some shots by ASPH. on my Web site, DMAKOS GALLERY.
You can see the shot by wide open on "Meg" and "Marriage" of My site.

URL http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~s-oka/

Regards, Satoshi,