Subject: [Leica] I need back up M body recommendations.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:06:07 -0800

Hello there.

I have an M6 and I am looking for a back up body.  I can't get another M6
right now because of cost, but I knew if I turned to my LUG friends, I'd
get some great recommendations.  I'm looking for an affordable workhorse in
the older M bodies which I don't have much experience in.  Hopefully
something that I can find pretty readily that  isn't so collectible. (if
that's even possible.)  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gabe