Subject: [Leica] my website
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:50:02 -0500

Luggers:

Although I have resisted, I've finally put up a website.

Some of you have asked what I shoot, so if you might care to give it a
visit. There's even a few Leica images in there. Cut me some slack on the
"At Home" section. Most of my shelter stuff is 4x5 trans, and I don't have
anyway to scan it yet.

This is a test mode, so feel free to let the flames fly.

I'd love to have your comments, but since there's only about 6 leica images
on the whole site, you might want to reply directly to me.

Thanks, Tom Kachadurian
http://freeway.net/~kach