Subject: Re: [Leica] red dot blues
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 00:27:45 -0800

Since I haven't read any post other than the first, I keep pushing delete
delete delete. So I finally decided to voice my opinion.

This is probably one of the silliest threads I've had the pleasure of
deleting. I think you all need to go buy some film and point that RED DOT
toward a suitable subject. If it weren't for the RED DOT, this list would
not exist. All you fine people would not know each other. I couldn't badger
you about UV filxxxs. You wouldn't be able to mumble about me under your
breath. Just think, you could be lusting after Yashica, or Petri.

I wear the RED DOT lapel pin on my left lapel each and every day. I
wouldn't dream of defacing my lovely and eminently useful RED DOT Leicas.

Long live the RED DOT. Wear it proudly. On your camera and on your body.

:-)

Jim