Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in 2000
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:11:02 -0800

I don't know. I don't use a grip. My R cameras live on tripods. So I've
never considered a grip. The 14087 is about 1/2 inch long and screws into
the mirror release socket. So with your grip on, look and see if there is a
1/2" or more room. You'll have to get your finger in there to push the
button when you are releasing the mirror. Out of curiosity, why do you have
a grip on your camera and also want mirror release (I'm assuming on a tripod)?

Jim