Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in 2000
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 14:06:23 -0800

Harrison,

Many thanks for the detailed answer. We are (at least I am) very very
interested in what other LUGgers do and how they do it. Even if it's
mundane to you, it's very interesting to me. I like it very much when you,
Donal, Ted, Ian, Eric, etc... tell about a particular shoot, or other work
related stuff. It breaks the monotony of reading about lens shade numbers,
OOKYS, NOOKYS, and the like.

Thanks again,

Jim