Subject: [Leica] Jazz Shoot Terminus
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:22:24 -0500

Hi, Marc;

I wouldn't panic; rely on your own feelings rather than hers.  I don't know your
personal situation, but ex-wives tend to have other issues; this sounds to me like
an emotional response triggered by something other than the photos themselves.  You
yourself said that she zoomed in on the worst ones of the lot, ignoring the others!
Also, your use of the phrase 'forced her way' suggests that she might not have been
in a positive frame of mind.

In short, I don't believe that this is about your photos at all.

Bruce