Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:photovest
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:36:06 -0500

After owning several different phot vests and adapting non photo vests to
photo use I found the ultimate solution. I used the best features of all of
them to design a vest myself. My wife, who is an expert with a sewing
machine, made it for me.

Now I have one with all the pockets the right size and in the right place.
The top part is mesh and the shoulder straps work the _I_ like. The
materials cost about $35 and the thing has held up very well.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                  <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>