Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:photovest
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:54:40 -0800

At 04:30 AM 2/24/98 , you wrote:
>Hello Luggers,
>
>Can anyone here recommend a photojournalist vest/photovest that will hold
>an 1 M6 with 3 other lenses, and misc acc., film, etc.
>someone told me about Banana Republic vest, Domke, etc...
>
>Would appreciate some comments,

Any vest has the distinct disadvantage that it instantly labels
you as a photographer, unless you happen to be in a
large herd of fly fishermen.

The Domke is the only one I've found that is not excessively
baggy on my medium sized body and which has pockets
capacious enough to hold 4x5 sheet film holders.  Amongst
Leicaphiles, that might not make any difference.

- -Paul