Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:photovest
From: Tom Kline <tkline@grizzly.pwssc.gen.ak.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:46:14 -0900

Hello:
Leica failed to send me info on the vest when I requested it on Billingham.
I have an Alice bag for my M gear which I rather like. Do you have a
brochure or other way of sending the specs on the vest - especially number,
size, and location of pockets? If so can you send one to me?
My address is:

Tom Kline
P. O. Box 1949
Cordova, AK 99574