Subject: Re: [Leica] Q: Best Small Tripod?
From: Tom Kline <tkline@grizzly.pwssc.gen.ak.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:21:24 -0900

Besides the Leitz table top, my favoritesmall tripod for near-ground level
work, e.g. wildflowers is the FOBA ASNIO. Foba Combi-tubes can be attached
to make it taller too. Each leg has an infinitly adjustable angle. It is a
super-strong tripod just a tad heavy. Without the tubes and without a head,
it is just over a foot long when collapsed.

Tom