Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/1.4 ASPH 1st version questions
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:21:28 +0100

No. See LHSA's Viewfinder, report by Gilcreast D &
Schwartzreich E: The 35 mm f 1.4 Aspherical Summilux
vs. the ASPH - Which is Better ?, p 14-15.

Because (a) there are only 2.000 (of which 1.000
somehow "disappeared"), and (b) the production of 2
asph lenses is quite expensive.

This one I saw in a shop by accident, and it had only
half of the usual price - because the shop's collaborators
didn't know the value, and I didn't fill them in. So, it
went away on the shop's price, becasue I have a 2nd
version on my M6-ESL.

Alf