Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan II -- old dogs can learn new tricks
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:34:00 -0600

Steve,

>not have done it.  Also, if we do not have enough to worry about, my brand
>new Gateway Pentium II did not have a spare IRQ address for the SCSI card.
>(I did not know about ISQs untill yesterday either.)  It took some help

I just did the same thing with my new HP Photosmart scanner and am happy
with the results.  I couldn't put the SCSI card in my new Dell 333 as it
turned out that the two ISA slots were full with the modem and sound
board!!  Called HP and they Fed Ex'd,second day, a PCI SCSI card the
drivers.  I just finished with my first color slide - its fun.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK