Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: You Leitz Up My Life
From: TEX WORKER <TEXWORKER@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:04:37 EST

In my younger days and while defending our country in the jungles of the
Republic of Panama, I came into a small villiage during the fiesta Week in
February.  For some reason the rumor started I was a photographer from Life
Magazine.  The small villiage took me under its wing for the weekend and I was
elected to lead the dance with the "High Street Queen". Nice Weekend and I
only had one IIIC with a Summitar.

Clifton