Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Is It illegal to use a tripod without a License???????
From: TEX WORKER <TEXWORKER@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:05:26 EST

Jim,

You are absolutely correct, there are alot of authorities in Rome.  The one
who corrected me was definitely a policeman.  My tour guide questioned him
pretty hard and he stood firm - did not know where to get a permit, just knew
I needed one.

On second thought, he never ask me if I had one.  He just told the tour guide
when questioned about it that it was necessary.  The Italian guide had never
heard of it.

Next time I may give my Texas Gun Permit to who questions me and tell them
that the state department gave it to me.

Clifton