Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Re: Off topic Photo workshop
From: Paul and Paula Butzi <butzi@halcyon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:04:45 -0800

At 09:36 AM 2/27/98 , you wrote:

>In a message dated 2/27/98 11:00:05 AM, you wrote:
>
><<I *have* taken John Sexton's workshop on B&W printing, and I've got
>nothing but positive things to say about it. >>
>
>Paul,
> I appreciate your reply to my inquiry. Do you have a phone number or address
>so I can contact John Sexton? Thanks
>			Richard W

John Sexton Photography Workshops
291 Los Agrinemsors
Carmel Valley, CA 93924

408-659-3130

Unless things have changed, the person who answers the phone
will be Laura Bayless, John's administrative assistant.  She's
very, very helpful and can probably answer any questions you have.
If you get the answering machine, *do* leave a message.  They
really will call you back as soon as they can!

If you call them, please pass on my regards to John, Laura, Anne,
et al.

I just received their most recent flyer with a truly luscious photo on
the front.  The workshops fill *very* quickly as soon as the flyer
goes out, so if you are interested, you should have them fax
you the forms and return them immediately.

- -Paul