Subject: Re: [Leica] R15
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:58:33 -0600

At 03:45 PM 2/27/98 +1000, you wrote:

>Well actually I believe its a Ziess design ( I'm not sure if Ziess actually
>make them for leica, though ), so your other option is to purcase the Contax
>version for only 2/3 the price.  I guess the extra cost is the "magic" they

Since when was it 2/3 the price? Last time I looked the Contax version cost
at least a thousand more. My how things change.

And yes, it's built by Ziess for Leica. (But Pentax helped Zeiss design it,
right?) ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed