Subject: [Leica] Geisha tribute
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:22:38 +1100

Dear Friends,

I've finally finished a memorial page to my friend Geisha Eliza. Its a bit
heart on sleeve and a bit long and boring for those of you who do not know
me or her, but we on the group seem to be sharing all sorts of fun and
grief, so if you want to explore my grief, please feel free to visit. The
later images are Leica or Rollei, the early images Minolta SLR and CLE.

Its now nearly 4 weeks since she died, and we are still very lonely. Thank
you for putting up with my sorrow

till a more cheerful note

Alastair Firkin,