Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #201 DR on M6 and Thoughts on handling a M6MH
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:39:02 +0100

Crazy. If tthey would do it here (Germany) that way, they would only
do it as a PR gag to attract people.

How could you decide i.e. for a tele, if you are not allowed to mount
it to your camera and go out in the street ? From a flyer ?

Alf

At 13:06 28.02.1998 +0800, Howard Cummer described:

>When you
>come out of the elevator you are at reception and you tell the receptionist
>you want to go to the showroom. Someone comes out to get you and you go
>through security doors with your escort and he takes you into a small room
>lined with locked glass cases where the cameras (Leicas Ms and Rs and Minoxs
>are kept. You tell your escort what you want - I wanted to "play" with the
>M6 MH (0.85) - and he unlocks the case and gives you the camera to handle
>and then observes you.

- --  and continue:

 After I finished