Subject: [Leica] Granddad's Leica back from CLA
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:09:47 +0100

Hello friends,

I just got my Grandpa's Leica back from CLA, which he bought in the late
twenties. They did a good job, feels like new. However, there are a couple of
drawbacks:
They broke the leather at a length of about 1.5 cm and fixed it
 with some black glue.
The aperture was fixed, and there are some tiny brass pieces inside the lens
and on the new curtains.

I want to use it immediately -- on the other hand I don't want to break the
aperture or the curtains. Do you think I should send it back at once or can I
take at least one film?

christoph