Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 - Help!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:37:57 -0600

At 09:58 PM 2/27/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Not me, Alf!  The R's are wonderful cameras for SLR's but I love my M's.
>I'm working on the web site - trying to teach myself HTML.  I'm afraid it's
>a slow process because I have to keep stopping to do something that earns
>money - what a nuisance!  Thanks for asking - Tina

Tina,

I just got Adobe PageMill 2.0 and it's great. (Actually, the National Press
Photographers Association got it for me to build region 7's web page.) Drag
and drop, and wysiwyg (sort of) design. No HTML. And frames and tables are
a breeze.

Too bad everyone can't build web pages so we could look at each others
pictures as see what Leica does the world around!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori