Subject: Re: [Leica] in the shadows of giants....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:20:23 -0500

Ian;
Now that I am retired, my wife and I have talked of going places. My wife
favors a Northern cruise- to Alaska's Inner Passage, so she can see Glaciers
calving icebergs and assorted wildlife!
It's really funny. I worked for so many years in the basement of a building
dispatching police cars that now, if I'm out in the sun, I tend to be
indiscriminate in my shooting! Everything is so bright and cheery! I've
taken to carrying my SL with a 50/2 Summicron most places. I call it the
Tote Camera, and it's usually housed in a non-decript Tamrac bag. I've
recently started to play with B&W again. Since I retired, and in lieu of
setting up another darkroom, I have been working for Chuck Wolf two or three
days a week processing film and printing pictures. I finally got the printer
slopes balanced for KODAK TMY400, so I've been printing a few shots.
I also favor Tri-X and Agfa APX400, though I haven't tried printing them on
color paper yet!
So long for now!
Dan

dwpost@msn.com