Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] Visoflex Telyt 280mm- opinions?
From: MSwiek <MSwiek@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:19:46 EST

Funny you should mention the similarity to an Uzi.  Years ago when Lager was
working for Ken Hansen, and I was looking for just such a 280 Telyt setup, he
told me a story about a guy who had one on the back seat of his car.  In the
front seat, asleep on the passenger side, was his wife, who had had a
nosebleed which stained the blanket she had to cover her.  It wasn;t long
after he went through the toll booth at the entrance to the NJ Turnpike that
he was "greeted" by several state police cruisers.

Mike Swiek