Subject: [Leica] land of the "Ted" and snapping film
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 01:33:41 EST

Ted:

The island sounds like a great place to be! I sure done blame you for not
wanting to have body parts adhere to camera parts in the very North North.

I shot about 60 miles out side of Yosemite today in shirt sleeves - must have
been about 70 degrees F.

Well.........I had to say it! After our rains for the last few months, there
must be some benifit in living here in the zoo.

Pete Myers