Subject: [Leica] Princesses and Trees
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 02:00:48 EST

Man, are you guys touchy! Do I have to put :) :) :) or hee hee hees on the
tail of every silliness? My comments were used as an illustration to a point
on how silly it is to need to get a permit to shoot in a National Park when we
live in a society that allows people's privacy to be invaded in the name of
'news'. Yes, professional Newspeople act in a civialized and caring manner -
but, there are a ton of ""News?" people" - that do not. It would be nice to
believe that they all work for Tabloids, but I am afraid that isnt always the
case.

And I am sorry if people do not agree with my illustration by my use of
Princess Diana. I see it differently then you do and to assert that my belief
is "Hard Copy" based is hardly fair nor do I think it reflects in the facts.

Pete Myers