Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 J and a new M camera!
From: Emanuel-Temp_Lowi@valitutpalat.fi
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:51:11 +0200

I had the M6J finder installed into some regular M6 bodies last year. Cost
(parts and labour) was about $800 U.S., plus I had to supply an old M3
rangefinder as a trade-in to Leica. I could sell one of these cameras at a
good price if someone is interested.
It's better than the M6HM finder if you are mostly interested in 35mm or
50mm lenses: the 35mm frame isn't as crowded to the edges as the HM finder,
and there's no 75mm frame to bother you when shooting with a 50mm lens.