Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] [leica] Mid tele lens
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:08:03 -0500

     Among the "newer design 90mm lenses," I would not call the "Summicron
     [at 475g, in black]...significantly heavier" than the Elmarit at 410g
     (perhaps "somewhat heavier" would better describe it); it is, however,
     "significantly heavier" than the small Tele-Elmarit at 225g (no longer
     produced).  (The so-called "Fat" Tele-Elmarit I know nothing about.)

     Art Peterson