Subject: Re: [Leica] Princesses and Trees
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:08:16 -0600

At 02:00 AM 3/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

>And I am sorry if people do not agree with my illustration by my use of
>Princess Diana. I see it differently then you do and to assert that my belief
>is "Hard Copy" based is hardly fair nor do I think it reflects in the facts.

The fact is photographers did not kill her. Period. End of story. Drunk
driving did. If you want to ignore that, fine. But stop slandering
photojournalists in the process. I don't support those badly-behaved
photographers, news or tabloid based. But repeating inaccurate beliefs only
serves to hurt photojournalists more than they already unfairly been hurt
by this bogus claim.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maniac: An early computer built by nuts...