Subject: [Leica] Disappearing Diafragma
From: R.P.A.C.Savenije@AVV.RWS.minvenw.nl
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 98 9:37:16 +0100

Somebdoy did write about the diafragma
disappearing from the R8 viewfinder. It did
happen to me yesterday. It disappeared after
using a mechanical 35mm on my ROM-extender.
It did not get back even on ROM only lenses.
Only after putting a mechanical lens on it
the figures appeared again. After that also
the ROM lenses did work again. B.t.w. I could'nt
reproduce the same problem. I could imagine that
combining a mechanical lens with a ROM-extender
gives problems. But can't explain why it didn't
happen again.

The rom apo-extender is a great lens. I just got it
and makes a good combination with other lenses.
I did not know a ROM-version did exist but I have it!

Richard S.