Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica lenses with faults
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 22:06:14 EST

<< It has a flaw on one of the internal elements (a round mark like if you
spill liquid and it evaporates). I don't know what it is as it is inside. It
also has quite a lot of visible dirt inside. I was going to return the lens
but the thought of being without one for the estimated nine to twelve weeks is
too much, so I think (as I cannot see any obvious degredation on the pix), I
shall just have to keep it. What do people think? >>

I think you should return it.

Tom Shea